Little Rock Pediatric is proud to now provide an online system that allows you to log-in, and complete questionnaires at home before your visit. “CHADIS” stands for “Child Health And Development Interactive System.” CHADIS helps you communicate securely with your doctor over the Internet before your office visit.
You can use CHADIS on a computer, tablet (such as an iPad) or smart phone (Android, Windows, iPhone, etc.) to:
- Tell us about any problems or concerns you want to discuss
- Complete your developmental milestones checklist at home
- Give us your child’s medical history and background
You should complete the CHADIS questionnaires before EVERY visit. You can use CHADIS if you are a parent, grandparent, caregiver or teacher. Just pick the title that identifies your relationship to the patient. All answers are completely confidential and cannot be viewed by anyone except your doctor.
Instructions to Register and Use CHADIS
- Go to www.chadis.com
- Click the New User button (on the left side of the page)
- Enter your email address and make up a password (you will need to remember this to login later)
- Enter your child’s information
- Click GO Take Questionnaires
- Select your child’s doctor
- Click on the reason for your next office visit (such as “Well child/Checkup Visit” or “Behavioral Initial Visit”)
Your email address is your username. If you do not enter an email address, your username will be your firstname.lastname. Write your new username and password below and please keep this letter: Thank you for registering and completing the CHADIS questionnaires. Using CHADIS helps us provide your child with the best care possible!